Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?V2VuZHk=?=,

I've seen this question come up before, but I don't think anyone has ever come
up with a definitive answer. Have you tried Help/Detect and Repair?

I am using Word 2003 and recently noticed that the Paste Options button no
longer appears when I paste into my document. I frequently search an online
database and select the posted results to copy and paste into documents.
When pasted, the info appears as a table and I have used the Paste Options
button to "Match Destination Formatting". Now when I paste - I do not get
the button and have to manually change the table to text.

I have already tried:
checking the options - TOOLS, OPTIONS, EDIT - show paste options IS checked
checked other apps - the button DOES appear in Excel
searched the knowledge base and online help but can't seem to find anything
that applies.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org