Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default How do I remove Reviewers from MS Word 2002 doc?

Hi Katiegirl,

Have you yourself tried to remove
"Reviewers" in WORD 2003? We may consider upgrading if we knew it
would work in that version.

Yes, if I activate the "Remove personal information" option in
Tools/Options/Security, all the names are removed and replaced with
the term "Author".

Also, I can save a Word document as XML and process the XML (with
Notepad, if necessary) to remove any names.

You might find someone with word 2003 and see if what it does is
acceptable, before investing in upgrading one or more machines...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)