Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Print a bank check on my printer

Not an easy answer. You'd need to be able to create a check that your bank's
equipment can read. And if it can be done, I REALLY doubt that it would be
done with Word.

I'd suggest using Google to see if there's anything out there...but I'd also
suggest just biting the bullet and buy some fancy checks from a printing
company. Probably a whole lot easier. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"OMS" wrote in message
How can I create a bank check template using Office 2003? I want to be
able
to design and print my own bank checks. Thank You! OMS