Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Problem with Skipping Records in Mail Merge

Peter has given the cause -
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm explain the process.

BBMC wrote:
I have set up a 2-column, 3-row table (table size is 8x10.5). Column
1 contains the merge fields. The same merge fields repeat in all 3
rows. In addition, each row a few words and an imported signature
that are static. I have the merge set up in directory format. The
problem I am having is when I execute the merge, every fourth record
from my data source is skipped. When I view 'Edit Recipient List'
all records are checked, including the missing records that should
have merged. I've used data sources from Access and Excel, ending up
with the same results. The version I am using is 97-2003.