Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default protected document regions

There are two methods of the Document object that deal with editable
regions: DeleteAllEditableRanges and SelectAllEditableRanges. There is also
a GoToEditableRange method (of the Range object). See VBA Help.

If you want more on editable regions in Word, you had better ask in a
programming newsgroup, such as microsoft.word.vba.general. Be sure to
specify exactly what you are trying to do.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Eric" wrote in message
I have a protected document I need to work with, and I'm trying to figue
out what type of object it is that represent the "regions I can edit". They
aren't forms, and when I try to get a count of all comments in the
immediate window it says zero. Any ideas?

I realize this isn't a tables question perse, but I've gotten some great
help here. Please let me know if there is another forum I should use
instead.

Thanks In Advance,
Eric