Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Envelopes and Labels: Convert Label Size

sbp wrote:
I created a table using Tools/Envelopes and Mailings. Chose Avery
Label 5390. Filled in pages of Name Badges. Then realized I need
5392. I can't seem to simply go back to select 5392. It wants to
force me to open a new document. I suppose I could just adjust the
table properties, but with Avery Labels, I also worry that once I
move from standard, it will mess with position on the page, internal
margins, etc. Isn't there a way to just reformat one label size for
another?

Convert the labels into a mailmerge source document:
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

Then merge that source to a new document based on the 5392 label:
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm as appropriate.

--
Regards,