Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Nigel Molesworth[_2_] is offline

Default Duplex Printing Landscape

I want to print a landscape document on both sides, so flipping along the
long axis shows the second side the right way up. No matter what duplex
print options I try, this always seems to come out so it's the right way
when flipped on the short axis.

I'm sure the content is irrelevant, but I'll describe it anyway:

Each page comprises two tables, 3 columns by 3 rows, where the 2 cells on
the bottom right are merged to form a High cell:

XXX XXX
XXH XXH
XXH XXH

XXX XXX
XXH XXH
XXH XXH

--
Nigel M

I'm discussing apples, so don't suggest bananas