Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
johnfog johnfog is offline

Default Larger than life print layout view

Oh that. It has not changed - it remains at 100%. Now what?

Again thank you for hanging in there with me.

John

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

View | Zoom or click the arrow next to the Zoom box on the Standard toolbar.

"johnfog" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Has your Zoom ratio changed?

What is the zoom ratio and where do I find it? It is not in Word Help or

in
the online knowledge base.

John

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"johnfog" wrote in message
For years my Word page in view/print layout was a real size 8.5". The
other
day, after an update mandated rebooting, everything on my screen

display
became larger and fuzzier, and my Word page enlarged to about 10.5".

The
display still runs at 1024 x 768 @ 60 hz and at 96 DPI. What happened

and
how