Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Keep links when converting .doc to .pdf

Printing to the Adobe driver is not the same as creating a PDF using the
add-in tools. If Acrobat is installed correctly you should have an Acrobat
toolbar and an Acrobat menu. The latter will allow you to setup options for
creating the PDF, (including the links) the former commits the document to
PDF preserving those settings. Printing to the Adobe driver offers reduced
functionality.

Stoutrunna wrote:
Graham,
Thank you for the help, but I am not really sure what you are talking
about. If you could clarify, that would be great. I know what macros
are but I am not sure how to make them work effectivly.
Scott