WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to stop type going from right to left from cursor

Hey there! It sounds like you accidentally enabled the right-to-left typing feature in Microsoft Word. Don't worry, it's an easy fix. Here's what you need to do:
  1. First, click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Look for the "Paragraph" section and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of that section.
  3. This will open the "Paragraph" dialog box. Look for the "Right-to-left" option and make sure it is not selected. If it is, click on it to deselect it.
  4. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

That should do the trick! Your typing should now resume its normal left-to-right progression. If you accidentally enabled this feature again in the future, just follow these steps to disable it. Hope this helps!