Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Check boxes in 2010

Display the Developer tab, if it isn't already showing: Click File tab |
Options. In the Customize Ribbon category, click to enable the Developer
tab, and click OK.

On the Developer tab, click the Legacy Tools button; you'll find the
form fields in the Legacy Form Fields group of items.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2012-06-14 20:07 (GMT+1), CynthiaW wrote:
I am trying to find the Form Field Options to place check boxes in a
form. We recently switched from Word 03 to 2010 and I can't find any
information in the Help Section. Thank you.