Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default enlarging size of toolbars at top of Word 2007

Well, I don't have anything to do with it; I'm just a user like you.

http://word.mvps.org

"questioner" wrote in message
Thanks. Please consider making that an option in future versions for
those
with poor vision and an unsteady hand
--
.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Pretty much. The size of the buttons cannot be changed, but what you see
on
the Ribbon does vary with the width of the Word window (there's more
detail
if you have more room for it). If you're not running Word maximized, you
might want to try that to see if it helps. Otherwise, changing the screen
resolution is the only way to make buttons and text larger; just be aware
that you will see less detail.

http://word.mvps.org

"questioner" wrote in message
How can one enlarge the toolbar buttonsand tabs at the top of the
application
for someone with poor vision. Is changing the screen resolution the
only
way?
--
.