Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Printing on both sides of the paper

Dennis wrote:
When I print on both sides, a window appears that says "Print on Both
Sides Instructions." The window stays open while the printing is
going on and it won't let me continue to work on the document while
printing. How do i stop the window from being on?

That isn't produced by Word. It's probably coming from your printer driver,
and there should be a checkbox or option somewhere in the printer's
Properties dialog to turn it off.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman