Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Removing selected rows from a table

Not automatically, no. But you could sort the table on the Available column:
then all the non-availables will come together and you can delete them all
at once.

Although this will work perfectly well in Word, what you really have here is
a small database. Excel would be a better choice.

"SammyT" wrote in message
I have a table full of names, addresses, d.o.b's etc of people in my
football
team.

When I call them to see if they are available to play this week I put an
"Y"
in the "available" column next to their name. eg

Name l ---------l Available
David l l Y
Mike l l
Sam l l
Al l l Y
Tom l l

I then remove all of the columns without a "Y" but it takes forever.

Is there a way of asking Word to remove all columns without a "Y"
automatically?

Thanks