Steve

Default Includetext Source Path Office 2003

I am trying "NOT" to include a path name in my fields. I want to keep
all my documents in one folder without typing in the path for the
document. I read on previous postings that it is possible in Office
2000 do do this. I am having problems with this.

I keep getting: {INCLUDETEXT "Lease.doc" \!} --- my code
Error! Not a valid filename. --- result
When I include the path "c:\\template\\Lease.doc" there is no problem.
I have office 2003 and I am having problems getting it to work without
a path. The reason I need this done is I have a document I am sending
to someone and I don't want the path from my computer appearing in the
field.

Is there something I am typing wrong?

Thanks

Steve