Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table in Columns

Yes. How you achieve it depends on what you want the columns to do. If you
"wrap" text around the table, either by floating the table itself or by
putting it in a frame or text box, you get this order of columnar text:

Text 1 Text 3
Table Table Table
Text 2 Text 4

If you insert Continuous section breaks above and below the table
(formatting its section for a single column), you get this:

Text 1 Text 2
Table Table Table
Text 3 Text 4

http://word.mvps.org

"Catrinka" wrote in message
I have a page divided into two columns. I want a table to spread from
first
column to second column. Is this possible?
--
Catrinka