Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil

Default How do I fully justify text in a table cell?

Maeb was telling us:
Maeb nous racontait que :

I would like to be able to justify text in a cell so that the text is
aligned with both left and right margins. If there are two lines in
one cell, the first line having 3 words and the second line having 4
words, I would like the first line to increase the size of the space
between the words to fit within the same margins as the second line.

Apply a "Justify" alignment to the content of the cell.
To apply this to all cells, select all cells and apply the justify alignment
(Format Paragraphs.. Alignment or from the toolbar, the last of the 4
alignment button that come after the 3 font attribute buttons).

--
Salut!