Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jgsound jgsound is offline

Default single space looks like 1/5 in the footnotes.

i'm using new version of mac word, and have a situation where the single
spacing in my footnotes doesn't look like teh single spacing i had it in the
other draft of the same doc i just copied from. it looks more like 1/5, but
it says it's single. what do i do?

"Enas" wrote:

hi Steafan,
I have checked and there is a single paragraph mark and word does not allow
me to delete this mark, I have no idea how to fix it and my supervisor asked
me to make sure that this space is deleted!
Thankx,
Enas

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you looked for empty paragraphs? Display nonprinting marks, for example
by pressing Ctrl+Shift+8 (acts as a toggle), to see if there are any
excessive paragraph marks (ΒΆ).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Enas" wrote in message
Hi, i have a document which i am working on, all the footnotres are OK. In
one of the pages i have a single space bwteen 2 of its footnotes. I have
tried everything to delete this space but it seems that it just want to
stay
in!!!

I have checked that :
1. I am using a single space between the footnotes.
1. the space between ( before and after) my footnote is (0) .

Please help me, I need to delete this space ASAP.

Enas