Daiya Mitchell

I think so. Try it out. See Step 3 here for how to modify a TOC style:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html

It may depend on whether you typed the title in all caps, or made it all
caps because the style used for the title applied all caps, if that makes
sense.

On 9/21/05 7:22 AM, "DD Hint" wrote:

If the TOC style was not in caps, would it still recognized the title as
being in caps and simply show page numbers and titles in whatever case they
were intended to be? I guess I could change them manually as well. If there
were an easier way . . .

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

I would guess that the setting for the TOC style in use is upper case, and
it is just applying that to the page numbers as well. Is the corresponding
title also in all caps in the TOC?

You could either make the TOC style *not* be all caps, or you could change
the page numbers after the fact (and change them again every time you update
the TOC).

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/