Office Pro(fessional) is not a version; it's a SKU. Both Office 2003 and
Office XP come in Standard, Professional, and other packages.

"sf" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:20:27 -0400, Stephen Larivee wrote:

Right now, I am using my Office XP CD to do a custom install and

install
just the Office XP toolbar into my Office 2003 program. Works fine.

That's a good idea! The problem is - I thought I Office Pro was
installed on my work computer. I guess I need to go back and check
the version now.