Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gazzabhoy gazzabhoy is offline

Default how do i read word 2007 documents in winCE5

Can anybody tell me how i read word 2007 documents in the winCE operating
system? I have the documents saved on a memory stick. On my notebook i have
wordpad. When I put in the memory stick & attempt to open the documents i get
a message telling me there is no aplication associated with it & to run the
programme 1st & open it from there. When i open wordpad & attempt to access
it it's not there. The file type on my notepad is (I think) pwd. There is no
file option of this name in word 2007, so i am stumped at the moment. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanx.