Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default parents

I haven't lived at home since the early 70's and my mom (occasionally) still
tells me what to do. The difference between then and now is that I will
listen to her suggestions, weigh them against my thoughts, evaluation the
pros and cons of both sides, then do what she says because ultimately Mom
does know best.

The same does not hold true for what my mother-in-law might say. Fortunately
she doesn't usually offer me suggestions. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"aneasiertomorrow" wrote in
message ...
That depends on your age Chris.
0-2 nothing quite says it like sick on their best clothes
2-8 stick your fingers in your ears and sing 'la la la I'm not listening'
9-12 roll your eyes. a lot.
13-18 slam doors, paint your room black, winge about it on myspace
19-22 move out
23-27 grow a pair
+27 revert to 2-8

and always remember that they are only doing it because they love you

Lucy
--
Adelaide, South Australia
MOS Master Instructor

If this post answered your question please let us know as others may be
interested too

"chris" wrote:

i don't know how to cope with my parents they always boss me around and i
need some advice

anybody send me an answer please i would love that