Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Being Me Being Me is offline

Default HOW CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO A PDF FILE THAT CAME INTO MY EMAIL?

"Richard in AZ" wrote:

"BETTY S." BETTY wrote in message
I CAN OPEN THE PDF FILE THAT CAME INTO MY EMAIL BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANY CHANGES
TO IT. CAN I SAVE IT TO ANOTHER TYPE FILE AND MAKE CHANGES. PLEASE LET ME
KNOW. ALL I FOUND WAS INFO ON HAVING TO BUY SOME KIND OF SOFTWARE.

First, stop writing in all caps. That is considered shouting and impolite.
Second, without 3rd party software, you cannot edit or change a PDF file.
There are some 3rd party PDF program that are share-ware or even free-ware, but most of the
effective ones you have to buy.
Of course if you read the HELP section of your PDF reader software, there is a way to highlight the
text and copy it. Then you can paste it into another word processor and edit it there.