Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ben ben is offline

Default Pasting

Terry Farrell wrote:
Maybe, but that may not be what they want. Most sites I have looked at
want a Word document uploaded, often in RTF. So you need to READ THE
SITE INSTRUCTIONS.

I thought he was displaying it on his own site. While many sites allow
you to upload in specific formats like word or pdf, there are some that
expect you to enter your resume in a text box - I have done this a few
times. At first I would copy my resume from word straight into the box
and then change the bullets points in the resume to '*' or the like, but
then I finally just pasted to notepad and fixed it up there as regular
text and saved it for that kind of situation.