Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default how do i put my file in my folder

It sounds like you need to invest in a book on Windows. Make sure it's for
the same version of Windows that your computer has. (This is not meant as an
insult - I have *many* of the Dummies books in my tech library. Just bought
another one last week.)

Also, learn how to search the web. Google is your friend. Believe me - there
is an answer to almost EVERY question you have about computers. And if you
can find the MS newsgroups site, you'll find searching subject with Google a
snap.

Good luck - and safe computing!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"magruders" wrote in message
i`m new,ive only had my pc,3mths,can u help me .i can make a
file/folder,but
i cant put one in the other