Beth

Default How can I protect a form and still have mail merge?

Hi there -
I'm trying to incorporate two aspects into one document: mail merge and form
fields. It seems that no matter what I try, I can only have one of the two
functioning properly at the same time. I can only have mail merge working
but not the form fields because I haven't protected them OR the form fields
working but not the mail merge because the document is protected.

I have tried setting up two sections within the same document so that the
mail merge is section 1 and the form portion is section 2 and only protecting
the section 2 data but it still doesn't want to work for me. Any suggestions?