Doug Robbins

Running the following command will give an approximation

Selection.InsertBefore Selection.Cells(1).Range.Words.Count

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Steve Cann." wrote in message
Thanks, Doug!

Is there any other way I could acheive what I want?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

No. {NUMWORDS} gives the number of words in the document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Steve Cann." Steve wrote in message
I am using MS Word 2003.

I have some text typed inside a cell (i.e. in a table).

Is it possible to insert a {NUMWORDS} field inside the cell which will
show
the number of words in that cell only?

Thanks in anticipoation of all your replies!