Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Default How do I reset Ctrl+Home to go to top of page?

Elle:

Your shortcuts are okay. Somehow you accidentally turned on WordPerfect
mapping is all. Click Tools Options General and clear the two check boxes
that enable WordPerfect navigation and help.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000

"Elle" wrote:

My Ctrl+Home key opens the Find and Replace box instead of going to the top
of a document page. How can I find the keyboard shortcut for Ctrl+Home to
correct it?

Also, when I select a word, press 'delete' I receive a prompt of "Delete
No(Yes)?" How can I turn that prompt off. I just want the selected
information to delete without any prompts when I press delete.