jodzeee

The style was created from scratch.

Can you tell me more about the char styles? Sometimes when I'm finished
formatting a document and I send it back to my client, when I get it
back after they've edited it, the styles suddenly become char styles
and even the heading styles get crazy, long names.

Maybe that topic should be another thread. I didn't find anything on it
when I did a search.

Thanks for the advice, when I create tables I will try to make sure it
is first set to Normal. However, usually I'm doing more formatting and
clean-up than creation of Word documents. Hopefully that advice will
help the stability though.

Jodi