Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cartaphilus Cartaphilus is offline

Default How do I insert email item into Word?

Yup, I thought about, and I even figured out how to do it. It's just that
it's a couple of step process and feels a little kludgey. I could have sworn
that earlier versions of Office had this capability, but maybe my memory is
getting soft...sigh

"Richard in AZ" wrote:

Have you thought about saving the message as a file?

"Cartaphilus" wrote in message
Unfortunately, the object I want to insert isn't a file. It's an Outlook
email message. Unless I'm missing something, you can't use "browse" to find
and select one email message sitting in your Outlook inbox...?

"Richard in AZ" wrote:

Insert - Object - from a file

"Cartaphilus" wrote in message
I want to insert an email message from my Outlook inbox into a word document
as an embedded object, showing only the "envelope" icon and caption.