Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Jodzeee,

As far as the tables go though, the people I work with are all upgraded
to 2002 or 2003 so that's not the problem. The table styles will
sometimes disappear WHILE I'm working on the document. Sometimes I'll
just save it and when it's done, the tables all revert back or take on
some other formatting. It's really bizarre.

Yes, that does sound odd. Check in Tools/OPtions/Save whether you've
disabled commands that aren't available in earlier versions? Also check
the default file type to which you're saving - make sure it's as a Word
document, and not something else (such as Word 6/95).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org