Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sheana sheana is offline

Default I can't adjust the size, width and height of my rows and columns.

When I position the cursor to move a line from a row or column, the line
moves with the left mouse held down but then immediately snaps back to its'
equidistant, original position. I created the table using the Insert table
command, and there seem to be some autofit/fixed sizing. This is unlike when
I draw a table using the Tables and Borders toolbar.

Is there a setting I need to adjust/turn off so I can vary the size of the
rows and columns?