Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default CARRIAGE RETURN PROBLEMS

In the Format Paragraph panel for the style of the paragraph, is
Space After (or Space Before) set to any value other than zero?

On Apr 26, 4:15*pm, searcher007
wrote:
My template is set to one line spacing. However, if i need to make a return
the cursor
is jumping 6 lines rather than the preset single line. This only occurs when
I enter a carriage return. If I'm typing text the spacing is single line.
I've tried making new styles among other futile efforts. I suspect a registry
key that controls this function has been corrupted. Any help is very welcomed.
--
Many thanks and sincere gratitude to anyone who takes the time to answer my
query.