Sheads for Me Sheads for Me is offline
Junior Member

same problem -spell checker does not work-with office 2003, calendar templates, using ms word --I made a calendar up, and since the changes I made to the Jan calendar did not transpose to the other months, I was curious to see if the spell checker would do all the months at one time or just the month I was in -it did not check any of the purposely misspelled words in any of the months including the month I was working in --it came back "spell check complete" without any changes or recommendations --