Nighthawk

I've tried to download the update, but the download hangs up at 99% on the
progress bar.
_________________

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Did you install the XP updates to Adobe 5 on the XP machine?
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/update.html

Nighthawk wrote:
I have two computers, one with Win98 OS and one with WinXP. On the
computer with WinXP, when I try to convert a Word document to Adobe
PDF format by printing with Adobe Distiller, the progress bar in the
dialog box that pops up for Distiller stops at about 40% of the way
across and the process hangs up. When I click Ctrl/Alt/Delete, it
shows Word is not responding and I have to exit Word. This does not
happen on my machine with Win98. It converts Word to Adobe PDF
without a hitch. Both machines have Word 2000 and Adobe Acrobat
5.0 installed on them. I tried a clean reinstall of Adobe 5.0 on the
machine with WinXP and the process works OK after the reinstall, but
the next time I go to do it again after the computer has been turned
off and back on again another day, the same hang up occurs.
Any thoughts?