Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I restore adobe acrobat plug-ins to word and excel

Ensure that Adobe 8 is updated to get the latest updates (version 8.2.2)
then as you mention 'toolbar' your Word version must be 2003 or earlier, in
which case click Help About Mictosoft Word Disables Items and check if
Acrobat is disabled. If it is re-enable it.

"Mynator24" wrote in message
After loading Acrobat 8 Pro I have two adobe PDF plugs on the word tool
bar,
these disappeared when I translated a PDF file to word (have done this
before
ithout losing the additional commands), this has only happened in one user
profile, the other two unaffected.
I would like to restore the commands without reloading either MS Office or
Adobe, is this possible??