Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nameless

Default How do I print the name tags I've designed?

I will know better when I try merging to the printer. I really needed this
article when I spent hours figuring out how to make the name tags. I will
study this so next time I make name tags I'll be able to do a better job.

Thank y ou for answering m y question.

"Nameless" wrote:

I've made name tags through mail merge/lables and have previewed them. Now I
desire to print them on blank paper to see how they will look on the lables
and also to see if fit on lables.
I will also need to know how to prinit them on the name tags.
Purchased Avery name tags 4 per sheet with pins
Using Word 2003