Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Di Di is offline

Default Microsoft Office Word Email

I have the same problem, is there something that can be done to rectify this
problem?
--
Di, pampereddi

"Robert44" wrote:

just bopught new Dell with Vista and Home Office 2007 package, but can't send
e-mail using Word 2007 nothing seems to activate the setting. can send fax,
but e-mail is greyed out

"Dickie" wrote:

I resently purchased and intalled Microsoft Office Word (MOW) 2007. I'm not
sure what additional software I needed in order to send emails with MOW 2007.
Specifically, I can't access email addresses from any of my other email
websites to use in the MOW 2007 Mail Merge process.