UCHelp UCHelp is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the double-post, guess my connection got held up somewhere.

The thing about this is, I need this exact string to be untouched {contact.address1}, etc. That is to say, if anything is between any of the characters of {contact.address1}, the merge will not work. Is there a way to keep it untouched, while within a field?

And if it is in this field, is there something that I can put in the field that executes a carriage return if data is merged?

So if I have
{contact.address1} {contact.address2}
on the same line, then the address 1 field, if it merges data and is NOT null, it will merge data as well as the carriage return?

and if address 2 is NULL for example, it will not post anything? so it will be address1 followed by a carriage return, followed by whatever else is in the letter? disregarding the fact that I even tried to merge address2