Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to create memo form macro that pauses to fill in text?

Sounds to me like you need a template rather than a macro. And, as a matter
of fact, Word ships with several memo templates.

"Mary Jane" wrote in message
How do I create a macro for a memo that when you run the macro it pauses

so
you can fill in text, such as after "TO:" and then after you enter text
there, it pauses after "FROM:", etc.?
--
Your two-legged relative