Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to create memo form macro that pauses to fill in text?

You can use macrobutton fields as place markers for your inserted text
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm , or you could create a userform to
prompt for the information to be inserted. The only time you would need a
macro to pause for user input would be if the macro was writing the whole
memo, which I don't see as viable unless it is always the *same* memo you
are creating?

Mary Jane wrote:
Does a template pause for entering text? If so, which one would you
suggest I use?

Sounds to me like you need a template rather than a macro. And, as a
matter of fact, Word ships with several memo templates.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Mary Jane" wrote in message
How do I create a macro for a memo that when you run the macro it
pauses so you can fill in text, such as after "TO:" and then after
you enter text there, it pauses after "FROM:", etc.?
--
Your two-legged relative