Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
GaryNSHC GaryNSHC is offline

Default Merging Access data into a Word document

Hi all,

Whilst probably not the most elegant solution, what I have found that works
is a "double if" function which checks whether the value is "0" first, if so
then it will display "No", if the value is not "0", a second if function will
determine if the value is "false" and display "No", otherwise it will display
"Yes".

Regards

Gary

"GaryNSHC" wrote:

I am using this piece of code and am having a little problem with my
mergefields not picking up the correct value for a YES/NO field.

If I use {mergefield name ="false" ...} it doesn't work with single records
but does when I use all records.

BUT ..

When I use {mergefield name = "0" ..} it works for single records but not
for all records.

Whichever way I go, I can't seem to get the word template to pay ball
correctly whether I use a single record or merge all records.

Has anyone else come across this, and if so, how was it resolved?

Regards

Gary

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the "Super Easy Word Merge" item at