Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Larry Larry is offline

Default Custom toolbars and menus in 2007

"Stan Brown" writes:

It's not how you're used to working, but you can establish keyboard
shortcuts for your macros.

I have hundreds of keyboard shortcuts for macros (not that I regularly use
them all, but I use a lot of them). I don't need more keyboard shortcuts;
in fact I could not have more combinations because every conceivable key
combination is already being used. I also have lots of macros on menus.

Why is Word taking away my ability to function that I have established and
built up over a period of years with the very customization tools that Word
gave me?

Why is Word doing this?

WHY?