Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to remove the word page from the header in APA formatting

Or clear the "Field codes" check box on the Print tab of Tools | Options.

"LindaC" wrote in message

"Carol" wrote:

View | Header and Footer and look for the offending word/field there and
delete it.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"meandmysons" wrote:

I'm having no luck on prinitng my paper's correct page number in my
header.
The number is there, but the word (PAGE) shows up as I print. It's
seems to
be over the number. I tried for hours on removing the word PAGE from
the
final print. Note: the word page is only there during the print & the
print
preveiw. Please How do I remove the word (page) from my APA formatting
header
for my school paper?

Thanks to all that can help,

meandmysons