Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Code for the Enter Key

Jay has already provided you with the answer. If you don't like it, try
clicking More in the Find dialog, then Special. Click on the entry for
"Paragraph mark" (*not* "¶ Paragraph character"), and you'll see that what
Word inserts is, as Jay said, ^p.

"zyzzyva" wrote in message
What I am looking for is what you get when you use the Enter Key

It looks like with Reveal Code: one line down connected to a backward
arrow
pointing left

Is this a Manual Line Break "^|"

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:47:01 -0800, zyzzyva

wrote:

In Word 2007, I want to Search and Replace where the Enter Key has been
used

What is the code to replace this?

^p is the code for the paragraph mark.

--