Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elise Elise is offline

Default Getting rid of trailing period in each line of a list

I have a list of 1500 email addresses that I have copied into a blank
Word document. Each address has a period at the end, which obviously
shouldn't be there. Is there a way to tell Word (through a macro or
find or something) to get rid of that period (and not the one(s) that
belong in an email address)?

I have tried recording a macro, which I got to work, but I have to run
it for each line (I'm not very well-versed in macros).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
--Elise