Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Mail Merge in table - duplicates table for each item

Hi MDM-1,

I replyied to your same question about this on 29 September. Did you try the method in the tutorial I pointed you to?

--
Cheers
macropod

"MDM-1" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to get mail merge template made that has a table that list
multiply products. I first had problems with the whole template (heading,
addresses, etc) being duplicated for ever item in the table. I was able to
solve that by using the
{IF {MERGESEQ} = "1" " .

But my problem now is to get the items to list in table with that statement.
Here is the code that I have tried to get working for the products.

{MERGEFIELD "Product_ID"}
{SET Product1 {MERGEFIELD "Product_ID"}} {IF {Product2} {Product1}
{MERGEFIELD "Product_ID"}}

Thank you advance