Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I remove a line is embedded in Word Doc. Not a picture.

It's probably anchored to the header. View | Header and Footer, then click
on the line and delete. If not a graphic, it may be a border (Format |
Borders and Shading).

"Sally" wrote in message
I am creating a user training document. Somehow a line has become

embedded
in the document and appears on each page at the same place. I try

clicking
on it, thinking it is an object that I can remove, but cannot access it.

have tried formatting the document, but still cannot remove the line.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Sally