Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Next record problems...

Also answered in another forum - please don't multi-post.

klklklbbb wrote:
I have a mass mailing that I need to go out, and I have never used
Mail Merge before. I have the addresses formatted to how they need to
be. I only have one hangup-- I am sending out postcards, which print
2 at a time on one sheet of paper (5 1/2 X 8) I have my document
formatted to where the next record should show up. On the first page
it is fine, but the second page shows the same recipient that was on
the bottom of the first page as duplicat on the top of the second
page. I have the next record field placed after each recipient.
Is there something different I need to do in order to not have
duplicate record?? There are no duplicate records on the original
database file.