Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Macro for highlighting

I somehow failed to notice that the answer in my post above was already given
by Tony Jollans. Sorry.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

The following macro will change the highlight color of the selection to red -
it does not change the color selected in the Highlight icon in the Formatting
toolbar:

Sub HighLight_Red()
Selection.Range.HighlightColorIndex = wdRed
End Sub

If you want to change the color selected in the Highlight icon too, add the
following code line to the macro:

Options.DefaultHighlightColorIndex = wdRed

Replace wdRed by the desired WdColorIndex.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Anthony Giorgianni" wrote:

Hello Everyone

In my old version (2000?) of work I was able to set up macros to turn on
highlighting of different colors- having toolbar macros called "Green"
"yellow" "red"etc.

But I can't seem to do it in word 2003. I've tried importing my old macros
and rerecroding as well. It just won't turn on the highlighting. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Regards,

Anthony Giorgianni
For everyone's benefit, please reply to the group.